Sunday, January 18, 2009

About Me

Hi my name is Christi Turner this is my third year in college, but my first year at South Alabama. I transferred to South from Faulkner State Community College, its a great school as well as South. I expected South to be more challenging with more homework and studying and I was right. It's all good though, because to become a teacher is what I want to do and to do that I need to work hard and get the job done.
Before school I played slow-pitch softball for about 10 years, did the tournaments and stuff. Since school and work I don't play as much as I used to, but I do play co-ed in the fall so that's good enough. Well I graduated from C.F. Vigor High School class of 2006. I loved it, it was fun, but glad it is over. I think I have an odd job. I work at a slaughter house/ meat packing company, its different, the people are great, and I can say it is fun sometimes. So that is a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment